Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Temple Thoughts - April 18, 2012


Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Matthew 7:1-2

As I watched the funeral of Whitney Houston, I found I couldn’t turn the channel.  I cried for her daughter , her family, and her soul. Not because she had a wonderful voice, a beautiful face, and was very famous. She was human as you and me. The only thing different is that she was famous and her life was out there for the whole world could see.  She came in this world  and left this world  with the same promise we all have,  To follow God’s word and be worthy of his love and join him in heaven when our time comes. Rich, Famous, Poor, we are all the same. God forgives. He loves all.  Mawmaw Dealie whom I loved and admired always told me, "Clean around your own doorstep before you clean around someone else’s. Do not judge others." – Ronda Rich

No comments: