Monday, April 2, 2012

Temple Thoughts - April 2, 2012

1 Samuel 2:1


1And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation.

Have you ever been surrounded by doomsayers? Naysayers? Doubters? Basically overwhelmed and influenced by those who say you cannot do what God says you can do? Hannah was surrounded by those kind of people. Her secret? Her mouth was “enlarged” in KJV. Her secret was when the world says “you can’t do it” she would say repeatedly “my God can do it.” This is not a “blab it and grab it” theology; rather it is a realization that God’s word is eternal and we have to say what He has said to watch faith work in our lives.

Father I am surrounded by doubters and fear. Help me keep your word in my heart and in my mouth so my meditations will be pleasing in your sight. Amen -- Dave Arena

No comments: